Identity: GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN, S.A.U.(GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN or as the service provider)
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (CIF): A59053355
Postal address: Carrer de Roc Boronat, 147, 08018 Barcelona
Data Protection Officer (DPO): AURIS ADVOCATS
GESDOCUMENT Y GESTION, S.A.U., as the data controller for the website, and in compliance with the provisions found in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the GDPR), and all other legislation in force on the subject of personal data protection, and in compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (the LISSE), is hereby notifying you that the necessary security measures of a technical and organisational nature have been implemented in order to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The following information is collected by the data controller:
- Any information that users provide via the various services offered at the website
- Any information included on the various forms found at the website
If you do not provide the required information, it may be impossible to respond to the specific request submitted. You are declaring that the information and data you are providing to us are accurate, up-to-date, and truthful. If any of your information changes, please notify us immediately so that the information being processed can be kept up-to-date and free from errors at all times.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request, indicating the subject as “Withdrawal”, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To perform the necessary commercial and administrative management with users of the website;
- To send commercial advertising communications (by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means) if the user has provided express consent to receive commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the user;
- To provide services and/or products the user has contracted or subscribed to;
- To perform an analysis of profiles and usability;
- To manage CVs and the processes used for selection;
- As part of the contractual relationships linking the data controller with its customers and/or suppliers, to process the data of these parties in compliance with any obligations related to administration, taxation, accounting, and labour relations, as may be required based upon the legislation in force;
- To perform any activities required of GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓNby the applicable legislation, as described herein;
- To monitor and provide security for the facilities using a video surveillance system.
In accordance with the LISSE, GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN will never engage in any of the practices referred to as spamming, which means that commercial emails will never be sent unless they have first been requested or authorised by the user. As a result of this policy, all communications you receive from GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN will include an option for expressly withdrawing your consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described, unless required to do so by a legal obligation or judicial order.
STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be stored for as long as your commercial relationship with us remains in effect, or until you exercise your right to delete it, object to its use, or restrict its processing. Nevertheless, we will continue to store certain personal data related to identification and site traffic for a maximum time period of 2 years, in case it may be requested by the courts or is needed to initiate internal activities related to improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to the effects of decision-making based on automatic processing of your data.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing of your data is the consent you have granted for its use for the purposes described above. You will be requested to provide this consent by marking the corresponding box at the time your data is collected.
If you decide not to provide the personal data requested or not to accept this data protection policy, you will not be able to subscribe or register, or to receive information about the service provider’s products and services.
In cases where a contractual relationship has already been established between the parties, this will represent the legal basis for carrying out activities for compliance with any obligations related to administration, taxation, accounting, and labour relations, as required based upon the legislation in force.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN. By accepting this terms and conditions and policies, and unless the user indicates otherwise, the user is providing express consent to allow GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN to carry out the following activities and/or actions:
- Sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means, in order to inform users about activities, services, and promotions, or to send advertising, notices, offers, or any other information about the products and services related to the activities.
- If the user has provided express consent for the sending of electronic commercial communications by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, that consent covers the sending of communications by electronic means to inform the users about activities, services, or promotions and the sending of advertising, notices, offers, and any other information about the services and products offered by GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN that are the same as or similar to those that were initially the subject of the user’s contracting or interest.
- Storage of the data during the time periods described in the applicable legal provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is hereby informed that the means authorised by the company for communicating with customers and other data subjects is by use of the company’s corporate phone lines, mobile phones, and email.
If you send personal information via a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will not be liable in relation to the security measures that may be provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF SHARED OR TRANSFERRED DATA
GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN does not share, transfer, or communicate any data, except as reasonably necessary for compliance with a judicial order or other legal obligation, or after first obtaining the user’s consent.
No international transfers of any user’s personal data will take place without first obtaining consent for this, although a user’s account may be blocked or cancelled if there are any indications that the user has committed any type of unlawful act. The information provided will only be the information available to the service provider at that time.
ASSAI will not share any data or transfer it to third parties, except as reasonably necessary in order to comply with a judicial order or other legal obligation, or after first obtaining the user’s consent.
Any information that you provide to us via this website or via the application will be stored on the servers of GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN, contracted to the company __________________________________ (________), which holds tax identification number (CIF) _________________and which has its domicile for tax purposes at _____________________.Processing of the data by that entity is regulated by means of a contract with the service provider, which assigns the status of processor to that company. In no case will that processor be allowed to subcontract any services involving data processing to other parties without first obtaining our consent.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As a user/data subject, you may request exercise of the following rights with GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓNby submitting a written request to the postal address appearing above, or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the Subject as: “RGPD, Derechos afectado” (GDPR Data Subject Rights). As required by law, you must also include a photocopy of your national identification document (DNI) or any other legally equivalent means of identification.
- Right to access: gives the data subject the right to obtain information about his or her personal data that is being processed.
- Right to rectification or erasure: a user can correct errors and modify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to deletion: the data subject can request deletion of any data that is inappropriate or excessive.
- Right to object: the data subject has the right to object to processing of his or her personal data, or to request cessation of such processing.
- Restriction of processing: this involves flagging the stored personal data in order to restrict its future processing.
- Data portability: this means providing the data being processed to the data subject, so that he or she can send it to another data controller without hinderance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling): this is the right not to be subject to any decisions based on automated processing that may produce significant effects on the data subject.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw any consent you have provided at any time. However, withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of any processing that took place before such withdrawal of consent occurred.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you believe any of your rights related to protection of your data may have been violated.
ASSAI may contract with third parties to provide its services. If it does so, ASSAI will restrict access to the information. It will also first establish the appropriate agreements related to data protection obligations, and any third parties involved will not have the right to use the information provided for purposes other than those required in order to provide the contracted services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The forms we use are designed to obtain only the minimum amount of essential information. On the form you use, you must provide the following information: your full name, company name, city, email address, and other contact information.
We have an information sheet available to any data subjects who request a copy of it, as well as an easily visible sign posted in a located before reaching the camera, informing visitors that they are entering an establishment that uses a video surveillance system.
The cameras will only capture images within the limits of the public establishment involved. No images will be captured of public streets, except for a minimal portion at the entrance points to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a supervised location or one with restricted access. Only authorised personnel will be able to view the images obtained, which will be stored for a maximum period of one month after they have been recorded.
You are hereby informed that GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN may maintain a presence on social networks. This section will regulate processing of data for any individuals who have become followers of the official GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN feeds on social networks (and/or who perform any type of linking or connection activity via social networks). Such processing will also be regulated by any terms and conditions of use, privacy policies, and rules for access belonging to the social network involved in each case and accepted in advance by the user.
GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN will process your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence on the social network; to notify you about the service provider’s activities, products, or services; and for any other purpose that the rules established for the social networks may allow.
Posting is prohibited for the following types of contents:
- Contents that appear to be unlawful based upon regional, national, or international legislation, or involving activities that appear to be unlawful or that violate the principle of good faith.
- Contents that violate the fundamental rights of others, or that fail to maintain courtesy on the network, or that disturb our users or third parties or cause them to adopt negative opinions, or in general, any contents that GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN considers to be inappropriate.
- In general, any contents that violate the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of individual dignity, protection of minors, protection of the public order, protection of privacy and private life, protection of consumers, and protection of intellectual and industrial property rights.
Furthermore, GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN reserves the right to remove any contents it considers to be inappropriate from the company’s website or social network feeds, without any need to provide notice of this in advance.
Communications submitted via social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN, and may be used to send you information that may be of interest.
You can find further information at the following link: https://www.gesdocument.com/politica-de-privacidad
In all cases, if you send personal information via a social network, GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN, S.A.U. will not be liable in relation to the security measures applied at that platform. Any user who would like to obtain information about the security measures applied must consult the appropriate specific terms and conditions of the social network in question.
The service provider as well as any other parties involved in any phase of the processing and/or entities to which data has been communicated (if applicable and by virtue of the corresponding authorisation granted by the user) are obligated to maintain professional secrecy. They have adopted all technical and organisational measures and levels of protection necessary in order to guarantee security during processing of the data and to prevent its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, or illicit modification or removal, based upon the state of the technology and nature of the data stored. It is also guaranteed that all processing, software, systems, equipment, establishments, and facilities comply with the requirements and criteria for integrity and security as established in the legislation in force.
GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN hereby declares that any information provided by the user via the website will be stored and processed in a manner that upholds the duty to secrecy and confidentiality.
SENDING OF CVs
Users are hereby informed that if they send their CV through our website, the data provided will be processed so that it can be used in the selection processes carried out, with an analysis of the applicant’s profile performed for the purpose of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of Manager. Please be informed that this is the only official procedure for accepting your CV, which means that any CVs submitted by any other procedure will not be accepted. If any changes occur to your data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible so that your information can be kept properly up-to-date.
The data will be stored for a maximum period of one year, and after this period has expired it will be deleted. Full respect for confidentiality of the data is guaranteed during its processing and also in relation to its subsequent destruction. If the cited time period has passed and you wish to continue participating in the selection processes for the position of Manager, please send us your CV again.
During the time period when your CV is being stored, the data it contains may be processed and/or shared with the companies belonging to our group of undertakings, for the same purposes described above.
GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to any new legislation or legal rulings.
For all intents and purposes, the relationships between GESDOCUMENT Y GESTIÓN and the users of its electronic services as contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties will expressly be subject. Furthermore, the courts and tribunals of Barcelona will have competence in relation to resolving any disputes derived from or related to use of the website.